Job Title: Project Coordinator, Enago Academy
Reports to: Assistant Manager, Enago Academy
The Project Coordinator is involved in every aspect of a project, from recruitment, coordination, reports management, and ensuring completion of planned activities before and after every project. He/she is also encouraged to provide intellectual inputs where required.
The role primarily involves the following:
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment, and information
- Liaising with internal and external clients and stakeholders to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives
- Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Communication with all stakeholders, providing guidance and assistance in all organizational steps of a project.
- Coordinating with stakeholders for budget, resources, content, payments, and materials.
- Cognizance of special requirements and responsiveness to unforeseen events.
- Compiling reports, including participant statistics and workshop budgets.
- Data/records management and (electronic and hard copy) document filing.
- Assisting with general administration related to conferences/workshops.
- Coordinate with regional stakeholders (including ex-pats) and translators and get the required content translated into regional language.
- Assist project coordination of non-event-related projects under Enago Academy.
- Conducting CRM surveys for and aggregating client testimonials from attendees and workshop officials.
- CRM data analysis and sharing inputs of a particular conference session from an overall customer satisfaction perspective.
- The on-site (global) sales team
- Marketing team
- Sales teams
- Freelance experts
- Global publishing & academic professionals
- Design team
- Accounts team
This role will give the associate the following opportunities:
- Increasing self-awareness about current developments in our industry
- Interacting and building relationships with professionals at an international level
- Contributing to building the brand presence of Enago and Enago Academy
- Continual skill-building and self-development via exposure to non-routine tasks such as dealing with remote/international resources, developing creative processes, and improving self-quality as part of their role
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying