Job title: Manager – International Sales and Research
Location: Goregaon West, Mumbai
Shift timings: 3 PM to 12 PM
Ever heard of a company that gives you free reign to create innovative sales strategies, offers you a chance to run our business unit, and to reap the benefits of skyrocketing sales that your efforts create! What we need is for YOU to have the ambition to manage an entire region, the acumen to have a 360 degree approach of every aspect related to sales , research and marketing, and the ability to create sales for the business unit that you run! If you have the inclination and a vision to achieve success, we have the opportunity for you.
Role: Manager – International Sales and Research
- Identify the market trends. - Provide market insights, strategic consulting. - Drive research and insights agenda for Company
- Provides innovative market research solutions globally.
- Understanding client issues and research objectives, drafting the Analysis Plan
- Developing Integrated Knowledge Plans, portfolio alignment, business planning, resourcing and hiring, work flow management, coaching and mentoring of junior team members across global. - Strategic planning through Market insights
- B2B- Enterprise customer & Academic Institutes & B2C
- Business management and profitability:
Owner of complete revenue and collection budgets achieved through B2B and B2C, Academic Institutes and channel. Responsible to identify new business development opportunities, create, manage and grow new accounts .
Client management (B2B, Academic Institutes and Channel Partners)
- Building high-level engagement & articulate company vision to the client's top management.
Responsible for managing client escalations, their problems, account conflict and participate in important negotiations with key clients.
Maintain competitor knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on Crimson’s Services, roadmaps, competition, pricing, market share, and key product differentiation to enable effective dialogue with customers and to build relationships of trust and value.
Reporting Performance, maintaining CRM and data.
- The Manager will be given online leads of customers who have applied through the site or through other portals. - The primary responsibility will be to convert leads into customers through the team.
- Call leads and provide free advisory on Services
- Understand the customer requirements and provide him the right solution
- Create robust sales pipeline from the leads provided and do constant follow up with potential customers - Maintain customer details in systems/dashboard in manner instructed. - Coordinate with other teams to provide excellent service to customer
Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- 5-7 Experience to create, develop and manage B2B and B2C Clients/Customers
- Willingness to research, understand the market and acquire the business.
- Excellent Negotiation skills, Relationship building, Target and Revenue driven mindset.
- Channel management
- Min 2-3 yrs of experience in Team Management
Excellent analytical skills and ability to assess market trends, growth possibilities, and areas of concern.
Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
To learn more about our company, you may visit our website - http://www.crimsoni.com/
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying