We are looking for a versatile Sr Graphic/ Creative designer to play a core role in our Creative Team. As a Sr Graphic/Creative Designer, you will be responsible for helping develop the visual identity of our brands across all channels and regions like Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan etc. Reporting directly to the Head of Design, the graphic/Creative designer will ensure that the visual design standards are both upheld, refined and remain modern over time. We are looking for a conceptual thinker, who can take projects from ideation/concept to final execution always designing with the bigger picture in mind with all creativity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
* Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
* Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
* Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
* Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
* Contribute to the design and production of a variety of digital projects, including Ad Creatives, email blasts, digital banner, landing pages along with social media and website graphics .
* Organize and maintain a clear file organization and output, including pre-flighting projects.
Qualifications for Graphic Designer:
* 3-6 years of experience in Graphic/Creative designer
* Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, InDesign, and other graphic design software
* Robust understanding of design principles and best practices across digital and social platforms
* Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
* Self-motivated, resourceful, hardworking with a positive attitude
* Strong, comprehensive design portfolio
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent eye for detail