We are looking for a candidate who has strong experience in offline marketing, driving regional sales and growth via various offline/online channels. The candidate is passionate about driving regional growth via branding and engagement activities. A suitable candidate would welcome challenges, is innovative, organized, and also sales-oriented (key competency) to be a growth hacker to help brand penetrate further with its business operations in the region.
• Assist and work closely with the HQ in creating and implementing regional growth strategies, marketing campaign (offline/online).
• Extend strategic support to the regional & HQ online marketing manager who is responsible to drive key online marketing channels including: NAVER, DAUM and Google SEO, NAVER PPC, affiliate marketing and Email marketing, social media.
• Monitoring and managing website updates, functionality, and usability.
• Use web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics,) to track visitor behavior and crunch numbers, produce actionable data, and execute required actions accordingly.
• Regular industry & competitor monitoring and accordingly create regional growth plans/suggestions on new product developments / service improvements.
• Coordinate and manage on-site branding initiatives by organizing workshops/webinars with key institutions. Key success factor would be clear sales growth from existing and potential clients.
• Design sales-focused B2B outreach campaigns – both for existing and potential clients
• Interact with various departments within the company to improvise existing services according to client feedback, surveys, and industry information.
• Interacting and coordinating with web-designers to make website pages and other collaterals (brochures, fliers, videos, etc.) in local language.
Prerequisites/Key Characteristics and Skills required:
• Minimum 4-6 years of sales and offline marketing experience
• Proven track record of driving regional growth
• Enthusiastic about branding, engagement, and growth initiatives
• Basic English written and verbal communication skills
• Basic computer skills: MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent analytical skills