Designation: Assistant Project Manager
Location: Goregaon West, Mumbai
Shifts : Rotational 06:00 am - 03:00 pm ; 03:00 pm -12:00 am; 10:00 pm - 07:00 am .
Exciting Opportunity for Management-oriented Achievers!
Crimson Interactive is the leading and fastest growing language service provider operating under three brands: Enago (English Editing), Ulatus (Translation), and Voxtab (Transcription). These services collectively assist a distinguished clientele including corporate & individual customers by enabling them to communicate effectively, research globally, & conduct business efficiently. Crimson Interactive has served more than 40,000 clients spanning across more than 89 countries.
At the top of our league, we’ve made our mark in the world of editing, translation and transcription, and are continuously expanding our horizons to provide innovative services to our existing markets, and forge ahead into new markets. As a Translation services market leader, we manage hundreds of Translation projects on an ongoing basis for different clients, with diverse requirements. If you feel that you have the ability to manage these diverse projects and the zeal to learn and grow, we have an opening for you!
- To accomplish project objectives by understanding the clients’ needs, planning, evaluating project activities, meeting client’s budgets, delivering on time and striving for quality excellence.
- Project Responsibility
- Come up with the best Editing team for a given project
- Maintain required freelancer usage spread to maintain good balance between quality and utilization
- Meet financial objectives by setting budgets and adhering to them.
- Ensure 100% client timely delivery
- Manage varied requests from clients
- Complete audits; determine process improvements; and implement change.
- Responsible to maintain and develop freelancer relationship
- Making sure that quality received from them meets the company’s benchmark and continually demand and command quality excellence
- Maintain allocation spreadsheets
- Data analysis to identify trends and recommendations to strategic plans
Coordination with Client Servicing
- Understand client requirements better
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to client requests.
- Undertaking continual training sessions with the team with the objective of knowledge sharing.
Pre-requisites/Key characteristics and skills required
- Communication skills
- Decision making skills
- Email writing skills
- High attention to detail
- Quality conscious
- Deadline conscious
- Analytical skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to handle pressure, and work within deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to urgency and impact
- Effective follow-up mechanisms
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying