Job title: BI Developer Lead
Location: Goregaon (W), Mumbai
Shift timings: 10 am to 7 pm
• As a Lead in the BI Team, you will be responsible to Develop BI dashboards and key analysis for the stakeholders and management
• New Idea generation in collaboration with stakeholders
• Working with Data science team to build automation solutions
• To design a data analytics strategy and framework catering to dynamic business needs and developments.
• Ensure timely delivery of all reports/ Adhoc analysis for the business on a regular basis.
• To constantly upgrade financial & operational know how of self and team members on industry dynamics, business drivers, operational process parameters, and diverse lead and lag indicators of business performance.
• To work and coordinate with stakeholders across the business of the organization efficiently, while ensuring data integrity, currency and consistency.
• Responsible for defining and driving strategic, operational and organizational improvements.
• Responsible to identify and proposes implementation of data analytics/ BI tools to generate impactful data-driven insights.
• Convert complex business needs to multiple parts which can be managed, tracked & delivered
• Coach/Mentor junior colleagues
• 4 to 8 yrs. of experience in Data Analytics, Business Analytics and BI with team handling.
• Strong Analytical Skill
• Strong knowledge of Qlik Sense - Qlik View and its implementation
• Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
• Graduate / Post-graduation in Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Operations/Management from reputed institutes.
• Ability to deep dive into data sources for data exploration as well as troubleshooting for outliers for defining business rules.
• Ability to analyze and interpret numbers, trends, patterns, and data to develop new conclusions based on the findings.
• Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment