- Understand user psychology through website behavior.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wire frames and prototypes around client needs.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- 3-5 years of experience in Design Engagement.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Expertise in User Research, Journey Maps and Information Architecture.
- Experience in Interaction Design & Wireframe Design in tools such as Sketch and Axure.
- Good Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Hands-on in Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Responsive / Adoptive Design with expertise in latest design trends such as Fluent Design, Material Design etc.
- Preference for the Designers from NID, MIT, HFI Certified or equivalent Design Schools.
To Know more about our company , please visit www.crimsoni.com
If this opportunity sounds exciting apply now!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying