We are looking for Devops Engineer position.
- Experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on security.
- Experience with CI & CD pipeline setup with configuration management using open source tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent)
- Knowledge/ experience with Java, Python, Kafka, ELK stack and other DevOps related tools
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with containerized application deployments using tools like Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus
- Implementing the DevOps philosophy and strategy across different domains in organization.
- Write scripts and automation in Linux using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash
- Build automation at various levels, including code deployment to streamline release process
- Utilize various open source technologies
- Will be responsible for architecture of cloud services
- 24*7 monitoring of the infrastructure
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying