- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Drawing and Editing scientific figures and graphs for adherence to journal and author specifications.
- Developing graphical illustrations, infographics, technical drawings, posters, presentations of a research study by understanding the key research components.
- Working with Quality, Product, Client Servicing and Project Management teams in understanding requirements of on-going projects, project-managing them and providing your expertise in developing key graphic-oriented services.
- Most important of all, you carry the responsibility of ensuring our authors find the services provided extremely useful in saving time, in expressing their research ideas well and in ensuring that the wider audience of the STM industry, benefits from the power of communication through graphics.
- Just to avoid a bit of grey, you would be working on wide range of formats such as JPEG, AI, TIFF, EPS, PPT, CDR, BMP, PNG to name a few.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Experience, Professional/Personal attributes & Technical Skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Graphic Designer, preferably with experience in developing / editing scientific images.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, CorelDraw), MS Office, and Familiar with the Internet.
- Ability to handle stress & deadlines effectively
- Attention to detail, Good communication skills, and Time Management
- Should be open to learning new things and technologies.
- Degree in Science (Life Science/Medical Science) is highly preferred.
- Professional Certificate / Courses in Illustrator design, Image Development and Editing
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying