About the Company:
Crimson Interactive is a pioneer in the field of language solutions as a provider and trendsetter in Editing & Publishing, Translation, and Transcription. We provide language solutions to over 2 million authors from 125 countries across our three brands – Enago, Ulatus & Voxtab.
We are headquartered in Mumbai & have global offices in New York, New Jersey, Beijing, Seoul & Tokyo. Our client list includes Netflix, Sony, Toyota, MIT, Capgemini, Guinness World Records, Hitachi and Fujitsu.
Designation: Lead/ AM/ Manager-HRBP
Location: Goregaon West, Mumbai
Working days: Monday-Friday
The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas related to the human resources field. They should be comfortable onboarding new candidates and collecting necessary background information as well as assisting employees while at work. This candidate should work closely with management in order to provide training for employees and establish ways to increase employee engagement.
- Conducts regular meetings with respective business units for frequent touchpoints.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relation issues, and conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, etc.).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Relevant experience in HRBP.
- Extensive experience in people interaction and stakeholder management.
- Strong business acumen to understand business problems and devise effective solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, being able to bring about clarity in thought and relation.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Innovative thought process to devise solutions to address problems and create plans to meet business objectives.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying