100% Remote Opportunity for .Net Professionals
Develop state-of-the-art Web and WPF applications Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
Work on multiple projects
Support and develop software engineers by providing advice and coaching
Pre-requisites/key characteristics and skills required:
Minimum years of experience:
Software Engineer 1-5 years
- ASP.NET OR MVC C#.Net
- Web APIs / REST OR WCF
- SQL server
- Web Services (Knowledge is required, experience is optional)
- IIS / web Deployment basics (Knowledge is required, experience is optional)
- Nice to have – Angular or Net core
- Analytical skills
- Exposure to software design and architecture
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Combination of deep experience with ASP.NET and WPF, with databases and data-driven application systems.
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
- Ability to conduct design and code reviews and mentor junior developers.
- Ability to individually come up with bug fixes and design fixes.
- Ability to be an individual contributor and support the team lead with strategic launches.
If this opportunity sounds exciting, APPLY NOW!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying