Excellent job opportunity for a VMWARE administrator position.
- Assists in managing the systems in a Data Centre environment, including the following: Windows 2003/2008/2012, Windows XP/Windows 7/Windows 8, Windows 10, Active Directory, Zimbra Email, MS Terminal Services, DNS services, spam filters, and VMWare Servers.
- Servers & Desktop Patch Management
- Antivirus Management (Symantec / Sophos)
- Automate systems monitoring tasks using standard monitoring tools.
- Server hardware provisioning including configuration and deployment.
- Data backup management, scheduling, and reporting of data Centre Systems.
- Design, Implementation, Troubleshooting, Management, Optimization for System's platforms
- Fulfill ongoing BSI and other mandatory compliance audit evidence collection, Implementing Security and Hardening requirements.
- Adhere to QMS and ISMS Policies and Procedures.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Deployment, management, upgrades, and support of VMware technologies
- Administration of VMWare vSphere 5.x, 6.x environments. Administration of ESX, DRS, HA, vSwitches, etc.
- Complex troubleshooting of VMware related issues
- Utilize VMware PowerCLI and PowerShell for scripting/automation of tasks
- Capacity planning to ensure clusters remain in a healthy state of oversubscription
- Create up-to-date documentation for all VMware systems
- Coordinate vendor activity and support as an escalation point for issues
- Domain Technical Knowledge -Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Server OS-Windows XP/Windows 7, Windows 10
- Server Services/Roles-Active Directory DHCP, DNS, IIS, WSUS, WDS
- Backup Platforms
- Sound knowledge on Linux OS, open-source Mail-Server like (Zimbra, Exim, etc.) Antivirus Management (Symantec / Sophos)
- Good Team Player
- Should be proactive in learning and taking initiatives
- Excellent time management
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Very Good English Communication Skills and Good E-mail Etiquettes
If this opportunity sounds exciting, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying