Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to various websites, conduct appropriate tests and analyze test results.
- Develop various measurement tools and analyze business requirements and implement appropriate plans.
- Analyze functionality of all current and future sites and develop new objective for same.
- Identify risks in business opportunities and analyse various risks and provide optimal solutions for same.
- Monitor all investigation on sites and resolve the tracking-issues as and when required in a Web-Analytics manner.
- Maintain records of web usage and traffic to site and prepare reports in page usability trends.
- Perform usability tests and evaluate customer experience for web-assets(website/app) and ensure accuracy for same.
- Manage various web analytical tools and prepare reports for metrics evaluation.
- Perform analysis on volume and navigation behaviour to gather appropriate information on web site user.
- Monitor and incorporate data in visitor behaviour and ensure optimization of business processes.
- Coordinate with internal department and implement essential tracking of website efficiently.
- Ensure appropriate implementation of software application to aid various businesses-goals from web-analytics aspect.
- Assist other departments to develop test scripts and perform troubleshoot on various tracking-issue in websites.
- Expertise in Tag-Management tools like GTM, Tealium, Ensighten, DTM etc...
- Knowledge of JS, HTML & CSS. Hands-on experience of creating data layers variables as per the tracking requirements.
- Strong understanding of data layer creation of any web-asset (Website/Web-App)
- Efficient in Google Analytics - Custom dimension & metric creation, attribution-modelling, cohort-analysis and goal-funneling.
- Experience in A/B & Multivariant testing tools like Unbounce, Optimizely, Zoho, crazyegg, Google-Analytics, clicktale etc... and well versed right implementation & metrics to be measured for the same.
- Any Graduate, B.E./B.Tech./MCA will be preferred.
- Must have Google Analytics Certification.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying