Our Content Marketing team has a requirement for a Content Writer.
In this role, you will manage content for various sections of websites, blogs, campaigns and promotions, social media sites, and press releases.
Department: Content Writing
Job Location: Goregaon, Mumbai
Working details: 5 days working - 9 hours shift
- Make service briefs based on the requirement of various stakeholders for content
- Write marketing content for websites, brochures, ads, blogs, video scripts etc.
- Manage online content or copy for webpages, newsletters, blog posts, and articles for promotional campaigns, press releases, and new products via freelance writers
- Write other types of content such as eBooks and presentations via freelance writers
- Manage content on the database on various web properties to update and correct information
- Review all content delivered by the different freelancers for different projects
- Ensure that content standards are consistently applied to publications and social media
- Structuring web content layout to highlight the marketability of the content.
- Recruit and manage freelance writers along with payments and invoices.
- Content project management
- Recruit a pool of freelancers who can work on the required content
- Manage invoicing and payments for the freelancers
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to create a content strategy for our platform, social media, and blogs along with execution via freelance writers
- Write long and short-form articles for campaign/partnerships
- Assist with content for social media posts, Press Releases.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining website copy for all pages of the website. Further, ensure the copy and messaging on our website is uniform and adheres to our brand guidelines
- Content Marketing & Optimization - Understand metatags, page description, keywords. Social media sharing features - titles, descriptions, and images.
Additional Responsibilities May Include:
- Research for content topics and write scripts for webinars or seminars.
- Stakeholder Management
- 2+ years of experience in content management/writing
- Bachelors or Master’s degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent copyediting and proofreading skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience.
- Proficient user of MS office
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Understanding of academic research and publishing industry
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying