Designation: Project Management Lead
Location: Goregaon West, Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Managing change & transformation projects with different regional teams and developing strategies to implement these projects.
- Implement an appropriate and effective project or programme management framework, incorporating necessary review processes as required
- Define and implement criteria for control and management of the project
- Negotiate and convert contracts as required by the project
- Plans, directs, and co-ordinates the team’s activities to manage and implement project and/or interrelated projects from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage.
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risk.
- Leads the project team in determining requirements and translating requirements into operational plans.
- Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project needs and requirements
- Plans, schedules, monitors and reports on activities related to the project.
- Develops project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan.
- Undertakes status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Works with management on project proposals, bids, contracts, estimates, and schedules.
- Coaches and advises team members to accomplish project goals, to meet established schedules, and resolve technical/operational issues.
- Proactively influences customers to apply project-planning methodologies.
- Ensures adherence to legally binding requirements.
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria.
- Develops, proposes, and negotiates project proposals, quotations, and add-ons to leadership and the client.
- Analyses needs and recommends appropriate planning concepts and tools to be used for all facets of planning, scheduling, and tracking projects.
- Analyses project progress/costs and facilitate the development of recommended alternatives.
- Integrates and uses Project Management methodologies.
- Creates communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders.
- Advises senior management on Project Management capability and risk.
- Monitor daily operations and processes to identify gaps and area of improvement
- Conceptualize strategies to drive operational efficiency
- Identify leakages and drive initiatives to minimize them
- Drive process improvement initiatives to maximize productivity and revenue generation
- Creates strategy for Project Management unit in line with Organization strategy and drives it.
- Works closely with Editing, Quality, and Client Servicing teams to be in sync as to what is expected from Project Management.
- Plans and implements strategies related to deadline management of all stakeholders in the project cycle
- Ensures minimum idle time for projects and an optimum lead/lag time at all stages
- Plans and executes team training and development activities as per business and people requirement
- Responsible for team hiring decisions and performance management of team members
- Instills best practices in freelancer/vendor acquisition and management
- Responsible for maintaining high quality benchmarks in all aspects of project management within the entire team
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying