Department: Publication Support
Location: Goregaon West, Mumbai
Shift timings: 6am to 3pm / 10am to 7pm / 3pm to 12am
The academic publishing industry is readily expanding and offers several opportunities to work with the intelligentsia of the world.
Be part of a dedicated client servicing team, attain unprecedented exposure while working with international clients, and get unlimited growth opportunities in the arena of academic publishing. Work with the best in the business!
We offer you a platform to be part of a dedicated client servicing team, collaborate with the minds of the company to create out-of-the-box strategies for customer satisfaction and develop methods for effective communication between people from various cultures and countries such as Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Turkey, Brazil, and Germany.
Age, total work experience, relevant academic qualification mean little to us in the face of motivation, self-confidence, innovation, and creativity. Be part of a progressive company that holds talent over tenure, hard work over experience, and creative innovation over tried-and-tested strategies!
We are hiring!!!
- Liaise with the Operations Team of all three business units, namely Enago, Ulatus, and Voxtab
- Work in collaboration with the Project Management Team for efficient project management
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing team for implementation of strategies
- Efficiently handle customer service operations for international clients spread across 89 countries
- Shoulder responsibility for effective email communication with international clients and the home team
- Build strategies to facilitate existing client engagement, create a new client base, identify potentially high-value clients, build effective and long term client relationships
- Communicate and coordinate with a team of project managers, academic editors, translators and transcribers
- Efficiently handle information management that maintains client record.
- Dynamic work environment and the opportunity to work with individuals from varied academic and cultural backgrounds
- Opportunity to work in a niche and fast progressing industry
- Exposure to international markets spread across all major continents
- Opportunity to contribute to important organizational strategic decisions
- Opportunity to participate in various internal leadership development programs
Pre-requisites/key characteristics and skills required:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Outlook
- Good technical solution for finding skills
- Ability to easily acclimatize to different cultural backgrounds
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying