- Design world-class product experiences for our web apps, and the mobile app
- Collaborate with our Product, Engineering, Research, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to execute the product roadmap (new features and iterations), create marketing and promotional material, and support other business requirements
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure high-quality execution of the product vision and user requirements
- Help improve design processes, update/maintain style guides, and put in place design systems that scale across our products - web and mobile
- Conduct user studies, run focus groups, and do whatever it takes to research and build the right experience for our users
- Collaborate with a team of 2-3 designers via design reviews, design critique, and design sprint planning
- Work closely with Visual designer and content writer in creating assets required for promotion, product, and events
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of design experience with a strong portfolio of products that have shipped
- Strong UX design and visual design skills
- Very good grip in working tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Framer, Illustrator
- Great presentation and communication skills to get the team onboard with your vision
- Obsession with users - who they are and how they use the product - to create the best experience for them; knowlededge of tools like Mixpanel and Amplitude is going to be a huge advantage.
- Bias for action with a focus on measurable results - ship high-quality releases, take feedback from users, apply learnings, refine the product, repeat.
- Experience building products for mobile and web platforms
- Ability to thrive in startups with fast-paced environment and take ownership for working through ambiguity
- Experience working on productivity tools
- A good understanding of how software systems work
- Bachelors or Masters in Design or Computer Science.
Benefits & Perks
- Work on challenging user experience projects that can set new standards in the way people do academic research
- Flexible work hours, remote work
- Be the leader, take ownership, work like an entrepreneur
- Company sponsored courses, books, tech talks
About the Company:
At Trinka AI(www.crimsoni.ai), we are building a world-class product to help millions of students, academics, researchers, and professionals to write better. Trinka is just a year old and is well on its course to rival the likes of Grammarly. Within a year of launch, Trinka has already garnered 110,000 users worldwide. Trinka.ai, named after a team member, has been developed by a team of linguists, engineers, and data scientists with a deep desire to create a future with barrier-free communication. The team has a history of charting unexplored territories and believes in building what would be of real value to the users.
Trinka AI is powered by Enago and is part of the Crimson Interactive Group, a multi-national company with 15 years of global experience. Crimson has a presence in 120+ countries with 200k+ clients, 600 employees, 5000 contractors, and 10 international offices located in Tokyo, Beijing, Seoul, New Jersey, London, etc.
At Trinka, we believe in "doing stuff never done before" and build a product that is going to be used by millions of researchers/scientists and professionals world-wide.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying