The academic publishing industry is readily expanding and offers several opportunities to work with the intelligentsia of the world.
Be part of dedicated client servicing team, attain unprecedented exposure while working with international clients, and get unlimited growth opportunities in the arena of academic publishing. Work with the best in the business!
We offer you a platform to be part of a dedicated client servicing team, collaborate with the minds of the company to create out-of-the-box strategies for customer satisfaction, and develop methods for effective communication between people from various cultures and countries such as Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Turkey, Brazil, and Germany.
Age, total work experience, relevant academic qualification mean little to us in the face of motivation, self-confidence, innovation, and creativity. Be part of a progressive company that holds talent over tenure, hard work over experience, and creative innovation over tried-and-tested strategies!
• Efficiently handle the customer service operations for international clients with customer-centric focus.
• Shoulder responsibility for effective email communication with international clients and internal teams.
• Communicate and coordinate with the team of project managers, marketing managers and academic editors
• Efficiently handling information management that maintains client records, project details and tracking of their project’s progress.
• Work in collaboration with the Project Management Team and Payments Team.
• Work in collaboration with the Marketing team for implementation of strategies.
• Has acumen to assess the business conversion challenges and develop better conversion strategies.
• Dynamic work environment and the opportunity to work with individuals from varied academic and cultural backgrounds
• Opportunity to work in a niche and fast progressing industry
• Exposure to international markets spread across all major continents
• Opportunity to contribute in important organizational strategic decisions
• Opportunity to participate in various internal leadership development programs