Crimson Interactive is an ISO-certified organization (ISO 9001:2008) providing language solution to customers globally. Our brands deliver services in three professional areas:
Job Location: Mumbai (India)
Job Description: Business Associate - Client Services
Business Associate - Client Services will be involved in client interaction. Thus, the position is challenging and is ideal for those interested in continual learning and self-development in the work role.
We are looking for candidates who would enjoy working in a challenging environment and interacting with professionals on an international level, who have the enthusiasm and ambition to be part of a Client Servicing team that delivers high-quality services and who want to be part of an organization where technology is the core of everything that is done.
· Address client queries and resolve client feedback
· Provide guidance and information as per client requirements
· Interacting and supporting the internal teams on client queries
· Customer relationship management (CRM) – assist CRM team in various CRM initiatives
· Handling client queries via phone & emails (incoming & outgoing)
· Identify potential clients and convert them to increase sales
· Provide advice on positioning, marketing, and development of our services
Play an active role in not only meeting but also exceeding client satisfaction
- Direct Client co-ordination
- Exposure to communicate with researchers, Editors, PhD’s.
- Single point of contact between company and clients
- Help marketing team in marketing activities
- Help inside sales team on follow up on B2B deals
- Approaching universities and Journals for B2B deals
- Will interact with Indians which will help enhance English
Prerequisites/Key Characteristics and Skills required:
· Should have at least a bachelor’s degree in any field
· 0–3 years of experience in the service industry, in a role that requiring regular client interaction (Client Servicing/Marketing/CRM/PR functions preferred)
· Native Taiwanese with Basic English and Taiwanese and Chinese writing skills
· Multitasking and flexibility to work across various projects based on client requirement
· Eagerness to work in a multicultural/team environment
In addition, we have a strong corporate presence in Japan (http://www.crimsonjapan.co.jp/). We have served more than 40,000 clients and are proud to be amongst the top three editing company in Japan.
Since our inception in 2005, we have moved from strength to strength and now have a team of several hundred translators operating all over the globe. We also successfully partnered with Japan’s largest Academic Publisher, Maruzen, and the second largest publisher in the world, Dai Nippon Publishing (DNP), for their editorial and translation needs.
Crimson is a company where cultures across boundaries thrive together. We have Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Taiwanese, and Indians working for a common objective. We have clients in various geographies—Japan, China, Taiwan, Germany, Korea, the US, UK, etc.
Please do visit http://www.crimsoni.com/crimson-videos.htm to watch some videos about “Life at Crimson” and “Expats working at Crimson”.