We are a leading international company that provide language solutions/author services to academic researchers who wish to publish on international journals. Our global operation spans across the Americans, Europe, and Asia, with offices in New York, Tokyo, and Beijing. We collaborate with top academic journals and learned societies. Our mission is to level the playing field for researcher whose first language is not English, so they can compete with their international peers purely on the merits of their research.
We are looking for content writers who can work from guidelines/source materials in English to produce content relevant to our Chinese clients. They will be responsible for creating and reviewing Simplified Chinese content for websites, blogs, campaigns and promotions, social media, emails, offline content, press releases etc. Candidates have to be native Chinese with minimum 1 year of working experience in Content Writing and who enjoys working in a vibrant environment and collaborate with people in different countries.
- Create and review online/offline content, including website content, newsletters, blog posts, and press releases for promotional campaigns, product launches, client engagement, etc and ensure accuracy and relevancy.
- Research the right content and ideas best suited to our targeted audience in the China market, that is, academic researchers. Suggest ideas for blogs, webinars or seminars.
- Translating content from English to Simplified Chinese for website updates, campaign launches, and client engagement activities.
- Review translated materials to ensure accuracy and relevancy.
- Coordinate with the designers to produce webpages and marketing materials such as presentations, company brochures and other kinds of print materials upon request. Ensure that the content is effectively presented to the audience.
- Provide language support to company operation including sales, client service and technical departments when required.
- Conduct market research.
Good to have:
- Any experience in research and academic publication. E.g., working toward a graduate degree or as a research/teaching assistant.
- Any experience in digital marketing, social media operation, SEO/SEM/PPC.
- Working knowledge of WordPress or other content platforms.
- Able to analyze numbers and trends, and support ideas with data.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying