Experience: 6-8 years
Shift timings: 10am to 7pm
Crimson Interactive is on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Manager to take the lead in developing successful, long-term marketing strategies for our company. As a marketing head, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies.
- Build our Digital Marketing roadmap.
- Plan and Execute Digital Marketing strategy to meet key Marketing objectives.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency.
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies.
Pre-requisites/key characteristics and skills required:
- 4-6 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- MUST have leadership experience and the ability to deal with our growing teams to meet deadlines, while also motivating and exciting them about their roles.
- Creative, diplomatic, and super-cool under pressure. You will be representing the company to outside talent.
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- HR interview
- Manager’s interview
- Final interview
If you have relevant experience please apply and we'll get back to you with an interview schedule if you are shortlisted.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying