Job Description: The Business Associate - Client Services will be involved in client interaction.
Thus, the position is challenging and is ideal for those interested in continual learning and self-development in the work role.
We are looking for candidates who would enjoy working in a challenging environment and interacting with professionals on an international level, who have the enthusiasm and ambition to be part of a Client Servicing team that delivers high-quality services and who want to be part of an organization where technology is the core of everything that is done.
- Address client queries and resolve client feedback
- Provide guidance and information as per client requirements
- Customer relationship management (CRM) – assist CRM team in various CRM initiatives
- Handling client queries via phone & emails (incoming & outgoing)
- Provide advice on positioning, marketing, and development of our services from the perspective of Japanese cultural acceptance
- Play an active role in not only meeting but also exceeding client satisfaction
- Translating Japanese emails into English
- Clearing remittances made by Universities
- Preparing documents as per University format
Prerequisites/Key Characteristics and Skills required:
- Should have at least a bachelor’s degree in any field
- 0–3 years of experience in the service industry, in a role that requiring regular client interaction (Client Servicing/CRM/PR functions preferred)
- Multitasking and flexibility to work across various projects based on client requirement
- Eagerness to work in a multicultural/team environment
- High level of Japanese reading, writing and speaking skill is a must
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying