Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Job location: South Korea
Shift timings: 9am to 6pm
Reporting: Senior Manager - Marketing
- Monitor and improve Digital Marketing Campaigns – SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing. Collaborate with international teams to deliver innovative solutions that achieve business goals
- Utilize local platforms (Naver, Kakao Talk etc.) to support the brands business and marketing goals
- Promote content through various channels ensuring a strong web presence
- Create marketing collateral in Korean – Blogs, Ad Copies etc.
- Translate Marketing Material created for promotion in other countries and adapt them for Korea
- Closely follow industry trends and competitor activities
- Generate and Analyze weekly and monthly performances
- Keep up to date with SEM, SEO and Social Media updates and industry changes
Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, Social Media Outreach, Email Marketing.
Pre-requisites/key characteristics and skills required:
- At least one-year hands-on experience in Digital Marketing. Good understanding of SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing and Marketing Automation Tools
- Experience using Google Analytics is necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Korean communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail
- Skilled at prioritising tasks and balancing multiple projects at a time
- Team player, well organized and willing to work under pressure and committed to get tasks done
- Knowledge of using MS Office and ability to acclimatize to different technical tools used in the organization.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying