Job title: UX Designer
Location: Goregaon, West
Shift timings: 10 am to 7 pm
As a UX designer, you will be creating web pages and mobile applications that are user-friendly and tell the brand's story. You will work closely with the marketing team to investigate and analyze requirements and offer highly usable interface solutions. You must have a passion for user-centric design and be a strong communicator. Ability to identify alternative design strategies, assess design viability and rapidly transform business requirements into a user interface design.
- Create Empathy Map, User Journey, User Flow, Persona, and document user research.
- Create a wireframe, prototype, mockup, etc., and present it to the team members/stakeholders.
- Work with implementation teams across multiple engagements to design efficient and understandable user interfaces given client requirements
- Provide feedback and make recommendations regarding the web or application development solution and the relation to the user interface
- Perform user interface usability testing and provide practical solutions to resolve the problems.
- Do documentation of all UX case studies and researches.
- Able to translate requirements into interaction flows, artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user journeys.
- Check analytics tool and gauge website and page performance to gather information about the end-user.
- Revisit and define user journey based on analytics performance.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Ensure that the product logically flows from one step to the next.
- Responsible for page structure, presentation, consistency in messaging, highlighting key points.
- Responsible for the final output of the design before it goes live.
- Able to provide suggestions and critical feedback of design, the color scheme used on a web page
- Able to present sell the solution to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Pre-requisites/critical characteristics and skills required:
To be considered, you must be creative, passionate about process improvement, have the strong technical ability in the following areas:
Substantial experience of user experience, interface design, and software development process
Knowledge of Design Thinking, HCI, Interaction Design, User-Centered Design & Usability
Any Graduate, certification in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related certification course in User Experience
Tools of the trade: Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying