Manager - International Sales - AI Powered Product
Reporting to - CEO.
• Develop all global regions as a sustainable market through business development, partnerships, enterprise sales and other market development activities.
• Identifies customer pain points and astutely read the triggers and underlying needs of each unique client. Furthermore clarifies understanding by asking for examples, illustrations and anecdotes.
• Clarifies the financial and strategic benefits
• Expertly manage and leverage internal relationships and resources including but not limited to inside sales, technical presales, partner sales, executives and delivery teams.
• Develops a network of deal stakeholders to assist in identifying and persuading economic, technical or user buying influencers.
• Demonstrates a deep understanding of the customer’s needs during conversations
• Directs the customer interfacing relationship, crafting the proposal, pricing and negotiating the deal to completion.
• Pursues and cultivates leads to generate new opportunities.
• Delivers insightful and persuasive presentations that articulate the value of the product
• Regularly assess assigned territory and effectively develop and manage a strategy to maximize selling results.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 5 -10 years of overall experience of strong and relevant selling experience of software sales internationally.
• Proven track record of selling in APAC.
• Ability to understand customer and industry business drivers and how that applies to the management of sales opportunities.
• Experience in closing University software sales opportunities.
• Ability to deliver clear, accurate and concise written and oral communications.
• Excellent strategic thinking and negotiation skills.
• Bachelor degree in business or equivalent experience.