Work location: Goregaon (W), Mumbai
Working days: Monday to Friday (Weekend all yours)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Restructuring and Optimization of Current Database System.
- The resource should be good in performance tuning especially tuning complex queries, procedure and indexing strategies with extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Transact-SQL
- Will be responsible for screening database design and code were written by other database developers and must know how to deploy, backup and restore databases in disaster recovery situations
- Data Extract, Transform and Loading from different data sources is desired along with data mining and business intelligence concepts
- Grasping business requirements create logical models, build physical models and system architecture plans long with experience creating conceptual, logical and physical data models.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in MSSQL Server database
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in MSSQL server 2016 or higher.
- Hands-On Experience in writing T-SQL with complex queries using joins, subqueries, etc.
- Hands-on experience writing views, triggers, creating indexes, writing SPs / functions
- Solid performance engineering skills, a very good understanding of query execution plans and query optimization
- Solid understanding of relational database design principals and Entity relationship diagrams
- Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve live database systems issues
- Documenting and maintaining E-R diagrams, schema design, change control processes for all the solutions being implemented
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of disaster recovery principles and practices, including planning, testing, backup/restore
- Hands-on experience on managing database(s) for multiple releases for the project with a proper change control process
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MSSQL database administration, backup recovery, and troubleshooting.
Perks and Benefits:
- Desired experience on BI systems such as QlikSense, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Preferred knowledge on MongoDB, DynamoDB, or other NoSQL database systems.
- Knowledge of PostgresSQL, MYSQL Server, or other RDBMS is desired.
- Working knowledge of REST APIs, ElasticSearch, cache systems such as Redis, SQLLite will be an added advantage.
To know more about us, please visit www.crimsoni.com, www,enago.com, www.ulatus.com, www.voxtab.com
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying