- Implement content ideas revolving around the end-to-end process of manuscript writing, submission, and publication as well as developments within the scholarly publishing industry
- Responsible for maintaining and developing the content of Enago Academy’s exclusive projects
- Co-ordination with industry experts for developing content and delivery.
- Assisting with course development and evaluation methodologies
- End-to-end quality management for projects and deliverable
- Responsible for output quality in all formats such as video, text, quizzes, etc.
- Maintaining version control for different projects
- Assisting video editors in getting raw content edited and adaptable for users.
- Assisting designers in modifying content for aesthetic and technical reasons.
- Implementing delivery-related changes based on technological and content-based feedback for end users.
- PhD/MSc in Physical/Life/Medical Sciences, with a strong inclination toward content development and STEM industry
- Should have experience of academic research and publishing in high impact factor journals
- Should possibly have been the first author and/or the corresponding author for at least 5 published papers
- Thorough knowledge of the STEM industry
- Strong content writing/editing skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Proficient user of MS office
A Definite Plus if You Have:
- Experience in working with international teams.
- Knowledge of content management systems.
- Developing content modules for teaching and evaluation.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, and perform resource allocation.
- Good understanding of peer review, open access, and manuscript production.
- Experience in managing web-based content.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying