Excellent job opportunity for a Software Tester position.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in Manual testing.
- Experience of testing in Client/Server, Web application.
- Candidate with basic knowledge on Automation Testing using Selenium will be preferred.
- Understanding the requirements of a Project and attention to detail is a must.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes.
- Thorough understanding of different test stages (Component Testing, Acceptance Testing) & test activities (Planning, Specification, and Execution).
- Test management skills of Documentation standards (Test Condition, Test Cases, Test Procedures, and Test Summary Reports).
- Working knowledge of SQL (select, joins).
- Involve in test cases review meeting along with the test lead.
- Involve in smoke testing on initial software build.
- Conduct Retesting, Sanity tests and Regression testing on every modified release to close bugs.
- Join with the Business to do User acceptance testing to collect the feedback on software from the real customers/model customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills are a must.
- The ability to work under pressure, in a team and individually.
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance.
- 2 yrs of experience in Manual testing.
- Experience in Automation Using Selenium is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in SQL.
- Preferred skills in Jira and SOAP UI.
To know more about us, please visit www.crimsoni.com
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying