Opportunities you stand a chance to experience @ this role:
- End to End responsibility of achieving subscription and lead targets through the Academy websites.
- Explore a new market with innovative ideas and a free hand to use channels for lead generation.
- Opportunity to work with expats & learn a new culture.
- A self-starter, capable of working in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Take ownership of all Enago Academy websites with a final goal of increasing website traffic, subscribers, and leads for our products and services.
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas.
- Develop and implement a strong content marketing plan across all channels for different types of content (including videos, blog posts, podcasts, webinars, push notifications, ebooks, reports, infographics, case studies, newsletters etc.)
- Work closely with content team to ensure all inbound marketing campaigns are consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality.
- Work with in-house SEO team to ensure all on going On-Page and Off-Page SEO efforts in each region.
- Work in collaboration with designers to improvise on the existing websites design and develop new websites, revamp online marketing material and email marketing campaigns.
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Create monthly reports with key performance indicators and metrics against each activity. Provide suitable advice and recommendations in order to improve further.
- Identify technical hacks/integrations that can drive strong growth in a short period of time
- Regular usability checks for English and other language websites for maximum localization impact
Pre-requisites/key characteristics and skills required:
- Curiosity to learn, ambition to progress, creativity to innovate, and the willingness to go that extra mile to achieve unprecedented success
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to assess market trends, growth possibilities, and areas of concern
- Practical knowledge of SEO in online marketing industry
- Ability to ideate and engage existing clients and prospective clients through inbound marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of using MS Office and ability to acclimatize to different technical tools used in the organization
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying