Great opportunity for a Native Japanese Work from Home with Crimson
Crimson Interactive is an ISO-certified organization (ISO 9001:2008) providing Japanese and English language solutions to customers globally. Our brands deliver services in three professional areas:
· Editing (www.enago.jp)
· Translation (www.ulatus.jp)
· Transcription (www.voxtab.jp)
In addition, we have a strong corporate presence in Japan (http://www.crimsonjapan.co.jp/). We have served more than 40,000 clients and are proud to be amongst the top three editing company in Japan.
Since our inception in 2005, we have moved from strength to strength and now have a team of several hundred translators operating all over the globe. We also successfully partnered with Japan’s largest Academic Publisher, Maruzen, and the second largest publisher in the world, Dai Nippon Publishing (DNP), for their editorial and translation needs.
Crimson is a company where cultures across boundaries thrive together. We have Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Taiwanese, and Indians working for a common objective. We have clients in various geographies—Japan, China, Taiwan, Germany, Korea, the US, UK, etc. Please do visit http://www.crimsoni.com/crimson-videos.htm to watch some videos about “Life at Crimson” and “Expats working at Crimson”. Please do visit http://www.enago.jp/japanstaff/ to know more about employment at Crimson Interactive.
Job title: Business Associate - Client Services WFH
Job Location: Japan
Occupation: Housewives, Retired professionals
Working hours: Flexible working hours -(4 hours shift to 8 hours shift)
Job Description: Business Associate - Client Services
Business Associate - Client Services is a highly responsible role and will be involved in client interaction. Thus, the position is challenging and is ideal for those interested in continual learning and self-development in the work role.
We are looking for candidates who would enjoy working in a challenging environment and interacting with professionals on an international level, who have the enthusiasm and ambition to be part of a Client Servicing team that delivers high-quality services and who want to be part of an organization where technology is the core of everything that is done.
• Address client queries and resolve client feedback
• Provide guidance and information as per client requirements
• Handling client queries via phone & emails (incoming & outgoing)
• Identify potential clients and convert them to increase sales
• Provide advice on positioning, marketing, and development of our services from the perspective of Japanese cultural acceptance
• Play an active role in not only meeting but also exceeding client satisfaction
Prerequisites/Key Characteristics and Skills required:
• Should have at least a bachelor’s degree in any field
• 0–3 years of experience in the service industry, in a role that requires regular client interaction (Client Servicing/Marketing/CRM/PR functions preferred) (Fresher’s with no past work experience are also welcomed)
• Native Japanese with Basic English and traditional Japanese writing skills
• Multitasking and flexibility to work across various projects based on client requirement
• Eagerness to work in a multicultural/team environment
Please note this is a work from home role with the liberty to work as per your convenient timings and days of the week especially suitable for house wives and retired professionals who would still want to continue to learn and work during their free time. You will be paid on the basis of the hours you have worked. Laptop and Phone instrument will be provided by the company. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection at home.
How to apply: To apply, please e-mail your CV and a Cover letter (Not mandatory) to email@example.com