Role: Process Excellence – Executive/Sr. Executive
CRIMSON is looking for Process Excellence professional who like to work in a fast paced, dynamic and high performance work atmosphere.
If you love to work with multi-functional team, identify process improvements and optimize the processes. If you are passionate about driving change and ability to work independently as well to work effectively in a team-based environment. We would like to hear from you.
The various areas of your work would include:
- Periodically review the operations processes to identify risks, plug the gaps, implement Quick fixes on process issues, update procedures and share best practices and actively participate in the improvement of overall operations
- Assess the current state of the process, defines the future state, and establishes clear steps for moving to the desired future state.
- Work collaboratively with the process owners and teams across Crimson, in analysing and optimizing processes. Identify performance metrics to capture relevant data to demonstrate the effectiveness of each process improvement and engagement.
- Identify and independently drive projects that focus on reducing waste, balancing risk, streamlining processes, and enhancing customer satisfaction
- Process adherence audits and close looping on follow up actions
- KPI management and governance across departments
- Provide proactive analytical and strategic insights on business performance.
- Conduct training and awareness session on Process Excellence framework
- Participate in monthly reviews and cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring issues.
- Supporting Management Representative on ISO certifications, Compliance and Risk Management
- Working closely with the CEO’s office and other segments for projects and initiatives
Documentation and Change Management
- Responsible for enhancing documentations and creating standard operating procedures (SOP's) for different departments in the organization
- Studying and analysing various processes existing in the organization and sharing inputs with the departments for process documentation standardization at the organizational level
- Responsible for ensuring consistency between the existing documentation and actual processes being followed.
- Responsible for streamlining the documentation process for ensuring regular updating of all required documents and records.
- Conducting random audits to check the documentation accuracy as well as identifying areas that lack proper documentation, sharing observations and feedback, and helping departments in filling the gaps identified
- Managing the organization’s LMS (Learning Management System) and ensuring that the system is used effectively by all departments
- Support change management projects / initiatives.
Reporting & Data Analysis
- Share Weekly / Monthly Process Excellence reports
- Prepare and present monthly review pack capturing all key Process Excellence insights
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed
Key Skills Required
- Minimum 1+ year of relevant experience.
- Good auditing and documentation experience.
- Project and resource planning exposure
- Competence in collecting and analyzing data, and developing appropriate conclusions and recommendations.
- Well-versed with MS-Office
- Strong analytical skills & Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Additional Desired Skills
- Exposure to ISO 9001 & 27001 standard and compliance framework
- Applied knowledge and certification on Lean six sigma / project management
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying