We are looking for a Test Lead with proven working experience in Software Quality Assurance. The role requires strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes. Should be well versed in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans, test cases, and who has hands-on experience with automated testing tools & performance testing. Should also have experience in documentation and flow charts. The Test lead will need to have strong written, verbal communication skills and would need to lead the testing team and provide direction as and when required based on the prioritization of business requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Defines and understands business functions and processes
- Lead and own Manual testing and Automated testing, of client/server & web applications
- Thorough understanding of different test stages (Component Testing, Acceptance Testing) & test activities (Planning, Specification, Execution)
- Test management skills of Documentation standards (Test Plan, Test Condition, Test Cases, Test Procedures, and Test Summary Reports). Consults with functional management to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, information technology analysts, and consultants in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance
- Architecting complex test suites
- Testing of product releases
- Document the Acceptance criteria and task estimation for all new product development work
- Defect management
- Analyzing the Test Cases prepared by team members
- Provides assistance in training, mentoring, coaching employees on the new requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
- Effectively report the overall status of his team to higher management.
- 6 - 9 yrs of working experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience with performance testing
- Strong Communication Skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to lead and provide direction to others.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work based on business needs.
- Should have experience in Documentations and Flow charts
To know more about us, please visit www.crimsoni.com
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying