- Understands business functions and processes thoroughly.
- Consults with functional management to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, information technology analysts and consultants in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications
- Identifies opportunities for improving current information systems
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business functions and requirements.
- Participates in user acceptance testing and configuration & testing of new system functionality.
- Configuration Management
Pre-requisites/key characteristics and skills required:
- 1+ yrs. of experience as a Business Analyst
- Hands-on experience on BRD/SRS creation
- Ability to perform under pressure, prioritizing and scoping in multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and stay focused in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable skills in effective communication and matrix management.
- High energy individual with determination, integrity, and a belief in the pursuit of excellence
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying