APM/PM for Trinka AI
About Trinka AI and Crimson Interactive
At Trinka AI, we are building a world-class product to help millions of students, academics, researchers, and professionals to write better. Trinka is just a year old and is well on its course to rival the likes of Grammarly. Within a year of launch, Trinka has already garnered 110,000 users worldwide. Trinka was developed by a passionate team of linguists, data scientists, engineers, and product folks. The team has a history of charting unexplored territories and believes in building what would be of real value to the users. Trinka AI is a part of the Enago/Crimson Interactive Group, a multi-national company with 15 years of global experience. Crimson has a presence in 120 countries with 200k+ clients, 600 employees, 5000 contractors, and 10 international offices located in Tokyo, Beijing, Seoul, New Jersey, London, and so forth. We are looking for an experienced Associate Product Manager/Product Manager to help us build new products/features, from ideation to launch. We need someone with a keen interest in developing delightful user experiences and experience working with and guiding UX and UI designers.
- Work with senior product management and other stakeholders to gather requirements and scope solutions. You will have to develop and then leverage your user and business understanding to contribute to creating a roadmap that will put the product ahead of the competition.
- Work with the UX/UI, development, and QA colleagues to help prioritize the implementation of new features/enhancements and set specific timelines. You will have to be the voice of both the user and the business for these teams.
- Participate in the UX/UI design process to guide teams towards the objective and ensure designing the best user experience. Our users are academics and professionals with unique needs. Your outlook of user experience might be challenged, but you will get support in developing an understanding our users.
- Work with the development teams to deliver functional solutions that offer delightful experiences and are delivered on time. You will need to develop an understanding of our competitors and users to achieve this.
- Participate in and oversee the quality assurance process for each release to ensure delivery quality - be it helping QA teams with test cases or conducting the final tests yourself.
- Contribute in devising appropriate success metrics for features.
- Analyze user behavior to understand product/feature success.
- Groom the backlog basis user feedback and inputs from other sources. Experience working with product management tools would be beneficial.
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users, as required.
- Help marketing and sales teams by participating in creation of collaterals and other relevant documents.
- Previous work experience as an Associate Product Manager or a Product Manager for 23 years with a focus on UX. However, we value talent and passion more than the years of experience. Candidates with experience building a product from scratch please do apply even if you do not meet the experience criterion.
- Candidates with a good understanding of design thinking would be preferred.
- Experience working with UX/UI teams and hands-on experience with wireframing/mock up tools, such as Figma, Balsamiq.
- Thorough understanding of prioritization frameworks and the importance of detailed product and functional requirement documents.
- Good understanding of web technologies and experience working with development teams across development stages.
- Passion for continuous learning and unlearning.
- Love for product management and innate ownership for your products.
- Ability to question the status quo and enthusiasm towards finding answers in/through data.
- Taking feedback constructively and identifying improvement opportunities in feedback.
- Strong time management skills. You might need to switch between projects often.
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's or master's degree preferably in a technical field (engineering, hard sciences) or in linguistic fields.
- A business administration degree is not necessary but could be a plus coupled with the right experience.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying