Job title: Business Associate – Client Service and Marketing
Work Experience: 1 to 4 Years
Job Location: Beijing, China
· Address client queries and resolve client feedback
· Provide guidance and information as per client requirements
· Interacting and supporting the internal teams on client queries
· Handling client queries via phone & emails (incoming & outgoing)
· Play an active role in not only meeting but also exceeding client satisfaction
Prerequisites/Key Characteristics and Skills required:
In addition, we have a strong corporate presence in Japan (http://www.crimsonjapan.co.jp/). We have served more than 40,000 clients and are proud to be amongst the top three editing company in Japan.
Since our inception in 2005, we have moved from strength to strength and now have a team of several hundred translators operating all over the globe. We also successfully partnered with Japan’s largest Academic Publisher, Maruzen, and the second largest publisher in the world, Dai Nippon Publishing (DNP), for their editorial and translation needs.
Crimson is a company where cultures across boundaries thrive together. We have Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Taiwanese, and Indians working for a common objective. We have clients in various geographies—Japan, China, Taiwan, Germany, Korea, the US, UK, etc.
Please do visit http://www.crimsoni.com/crimson-videos.htm to watch some videos about “Life at Crimson” and “Expats working at Crimson”.