Location: Goregaon (W) – Mumbai
Shift timings: 10am to 7pm (weekend all yours)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze website data, conduct tests for opportunities in improvement of conversion and analyze test results.
- Develop various measurement tools and analyze business requirements and implement appropriate plans.
- Analyze functionality of all current and future websites and develop new objective for the same.
- Identify risks and gaps in all channels of traffic on the website and analyze various risks and provide optimal solutions for the same.
- Monitor all investigation on sites and resolve the tracking-issues as and when required in a Web-Analytics manner.
- Maintain records of web usage and traffic to site and prepare reports in user usability trends.
- Perform usability tests and evaluate customer experience for projects and ensure accuracy for the same.
- Manage various web analytical tools and prepare reports for metrics evaluation.
- Perform analysis on volume and navigation behavior to gather appropriate information on web site user.
- Monitor and incorporate data in visitor behavior and ensure optimization of business processes.
- Ensure appropriate implementation of software application to aid various businesses-goals.
- Assist other departments to develop test scripts and perform troubleshoot on various issue in websites.
- Analyze data captured on other software and tools to understand customer journey and various touchpoints and devise a plan to improve up-selling and conversion.
- Expertise in Tag-Management tools like GTM, Tealium, Ensighten, DTM etc.
- Strong understanding of data layer creation of any web-asset (Website/Web-App)
- Expert in Google Analytics - Custom dimension & metric creation, attribution-modelling, cohort-analysis and goal-funneling.
- Experience in A/B & Multivariant testing tools like Unbounce, Optimizely, Zoho, CrazyEgg, Google-Analytics, Clicktale etc... and well versed right implementation & metrics to be measured for the same.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputed institute with good grades.
- Google Analytics Certification.
- MBA in Marketing (Preferred).
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying